Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Rhonda's first birthday

I've only put 9600 miles on her in a year. I still love driving slow to maximize my mileage. I think I probably irritate the other drivers with all my coasting. I love being able to go 600 miles between fill-ups. I've found that I get gas about every 3 weeks now. With my Neon it was once a week. My tolerance for stop and go freeway driving has increased too because whenever I am stopped, Rhonda turns off so I don't burn any fuel--no pollution, little cost.
I did get the stickers for driving in the carpool lane but I haven't put them on yet for two reasons. 1-people in the carpool lane like to drive fast and I would probably be a self-righteous obstacle. 2-those huge yellow and black stickers would deface my beautiful car. There has only been one occasion when I wished that I could go in the carpool lane because I was in a hurry and the other lanes were gridlocked. One time isn't enough incentive to disfigure my pretty car. Someone suggested that I could probably sell the stickers on e-bay. I don't think I will but it is an interesting thought.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]