Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

I'm going to China!

So here's a crazy idea. Why not go to Beijing for the weekend?
Actually I will be "on the ground" from Thursday to Monday. I guess that is a long weekend.
The reason it is so short is because I teach on Tuesdays.
On the other hand I couldn't turn down an opportunity to go to a new place.
I will get to see the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and a lot of other stuff.
I haven't looked at the possibilities much yet. I am just getting used to the idea of doing a crazy thing like this.
I do have to obtain a visa in the next week and also plan all of my teaching before I go because the day when I return is going to be a doozy! I will be completely jetlagged with 2 classes to teach.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]