Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

accident-prone

adj. Having or susceptible to having a greater than average number of accidents or mishaps.

I am NOT, repeat NOT accident-prone. Granted, I have had a few accidents but I know that this is a case where I am not above average.

I spent a large part of my dreamtime last night arguing with various people about this point. Sure, I did dislocate my arm while snorkeling, sure I did knock myself out when I slipped and cracked my head on a rock at the end of a bridge. (It could have been a lot worse. I could have fallen in the river!) Anyway, these were only two incidents. In neither case did the mishap prevent me from continuing my trip.

But then my horoscope today said: facts turn into stories, which turn into theories, which turn into ideologies. Choose carefully.

Maybe I should just resign myself to this "fact". Tell some stories and get use to an accident-prone ideology?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]