Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

A use for my "old" Powershot G2

I love my digital camera. It is an "old" Powershot G2 with the flip out door-thingy that makes it possible to hold the camera in all sorts of odd positions and still see what you are photographing.
You can hold the camera above all the tall people and flip the viewer downward or you can turn it completely backward to photograph yourself.

This is the idea that occurred to me: With my digital camera it is possible to take pictures of the parts of my body that I seldom (or never) see. I'm not talking about prurience here. I'm talking about things like the top of my head, the middle of my back, the bottom of my feet, etc.
I don't have to worry about paying development charges for these odd pictures and I don't have to show them to anyone.
I like the idea of being able to check out the condition of my body as it detiorates into old age. Relive my former glory.
Okay, I know it's weird but I like the idea of reminding myself of the blisters I got on the Milford Track

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]