Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Rhonda was injured!

There is a long scratch on Rhonda's door! More than 2 feet long! It almost looks deliberate. I want to believe that it wasn't intentional. I don't like thinking the worst about people.
It happened in the parking lot at CSUN yesterday. Probably just someone walking by, but why did they have to scratch her??? Wah!
At least it isn't terribly deep. I have to look into what I can do about it that will not be too expensive.
I wonder if buffing is possible? It may not completely remove it but make it less obvious and therefore less upsetting for me every time I get open the door...
The downside of having a pretty, new car, I guess. I wouldn't have even noticed on the Neon!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]