Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

phone groan

A most annoying turn of events. Some time in the last few days our phone line went down.
There is no dial tone. Dead! It's a good thing I have a cell phone. To further aggravate the problem, the phone is attached to the intercom of our building, which means that anyone coming to our door cannot contact us. I called Verizon repair. They told me that the first repair appointment available is Jan 12. It occurs to me that I should deduct 1/30 from my bill for each day of loss of service. I will call the business office tomorrow to notify them.

Comments:
You know, I just don't use my land line enough to notice if it works or not... Maybe I'll check it next time I'm home. By the way, can't you have the phone repair guy call your cell when he arrives... (and why do I assume it's a guy?)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]