Friday, December 30, 2005

 

San Diego visit

99 is my new favorite card game! I had doubts that I would ever have a favorite card game but this was a real kick.
I loved our overnight in San Diego visit. What a fantastic home. It is so nice to reconnect with my cousin. We had a catbird seat for the balloon parade.
Now to completely change the subject, they are talking about pet peeves at the movies. I have concluded that the plague of commericials at theaters may drive me away from them completely. If I am at home I can at least use the MUTE button when the commercials come on. In the theaters the volume of the commercial are always louder than the feature and I feel like a desperate captive. There must be a better way to encourage movie attendance.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]